Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Preserving doll furniture

  1. #1
    Inactive Member JuliaAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2002
    Posts
    884
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The latest MS Living magazine had a paragraph about keeping outdoor metal furniture nice by using car products on it. Kit's table is no longer shiny so I'm considering using car wax on it as mentioned in the article.

    Has anyone used household products on doll furniture, such as wax on Felicity's table?

    Julia

  2. #2
    Inactive Member 3castles's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2006
    Posts
    372
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm not sure about doll furniture, but my MIL uses wax on everything! I don't see what it would hurt. The doll furniture should be about the same as other furniture looks like to me.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •